Home > SAME SEX & SOLO

-Same gender couples Salsa Showcase. This is a Championship Showcase requiring minimum 50% partnering. All styles of Salsa are accepted. Tricks are allowed. Couples can choose to dance either On 1 or On 2 but must maintain consistent to that timing.

-Solo Salsa Showcase

-Solo Samba Showcase


Select Adult or Junior, Male or Female.


MALE SOLO SALSA SHOWCASE_BOY

Routines no less than 1.5 minutes and no more than 2.5 minutes. Must be 80% recognizable Salsa.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $51.00
FEMALE SOLO SALSA SHOWCASE_GIRL

Routines no less than 1.5 minutes and no more than 2.5 minutes. Must be 80% recognizable Salsa.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $61.00
FEMALE SOLO SALSA SHOWCASE_LADY

Routines no less than 1.5 minutes and no more than 2.5 minutes. Must be 80% recognizable Salsa.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $66.00
MALE SOLO SALSA SHOWCASE_MAN

Routines no less than 1.5 minutes and no more than 2.5 minutes. Must be 80% recognizable Salsa.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $66.00
SOLO SAMBA SHOWCASE_LADY

Routines no less than 1.5 minutes and no more than 2.5 minutes. Must be 80% recognizable Samba.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $66.00
SAME GENDER COUPLE_SALSA SHOWCASE_MALE

This is a Showcase division requiring a minimum 50% partnering. All styles of Salsa accepted. Tricks are allowed. Couples can choose to dance either On1 or On2, but must maintain consistency to that timing for the duration of the routine. Recognized timing for this competition is 1-2-3/5-6-7. Routines must be 70% recognizable Salsa. The remaining 30% can be made up of tricks, dips and side by sides (shines). Routine length minimum 1.5 to maximum 2.5 minutes including optional entrance and/or exit music.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $66.00
SAME GENDER COUPLE_SALSA SHOWCASE_FEMALE

This is a Showcase division requiring a minimum 50% partnering. All styles of Salsa accepted. Tricks are allowed. Couples can choose to dance either On1 or On2, but must maintain consistency to that timing for the duration of the routine. Recognized timing for this competition is 1-2-3/5-6-7. Routines must be 70% recognizable Salsa. The remaining 30% can be made up of tricks, dips and side by sides (shines). Routine length minimum 1.5 to maximum 2.5 minutes including optional entrance and/or exit music.

All sales final. No refunds.

Price: $66.00